I m a survivor! wooohoooo......
been reflecting on my life lately... so many things to thank God for...
Thank god for protecting me this past 4 years as a disciple... Many Many Many more to come....
Happy 4th Spiritual Birthday to Me!!!
So many times when i m rebellion and turn away from God.. never once did God left me... or leave me to survive on my own... He sent different angels to tell me gently.. in love how much he cares for me and loves me....
Recently had an awesome date with God... i planned it together with samantha...
although it might seem like a typical date.. meeting at city hall.. da bao variety of food to a nice place by the singapore river to fellowship... it was sweet...and refreshing.. knowing that I am on date with God...+)
Gratefulness is all i can say...after growing from those days in Teens... to transistion and now going to graduate from Campus...
I learnt so many many things... Ups and Downs... this is life..a life filled with interesting happenings that allow Gwen to grow UP!!!!
Dear Father Lord,
I am grateful 4 years ago I made the decision to make you the Lord of my Life... I never once regret it... despite recently been rather rebellion... making my independent decisions in things.. u allow me to reflect quick enough to turn back to u.. surrender in your plans and trust in u... In you, i gained confidence, a peace of mind, a form of surrenderness... I believe u have plan my life... and u will definitely bless me with what the best u have in mind for Me +) I will continue to submit to u.. surrender to u and trust in u....I love u lord..
In Jesus Name. Amen.
Song going out to my dearest Father Lord...
In moment like this
I sing out a song
I sing out a love song to Jesus
In moment like this
I lift up my hands
I lift up my hands to the Lord
Singing I Love U Lord
Singing I Love U Lord
Singing I Love U Lord
I Love U
Thanks u lord for blessing my life!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment