Sunday, September 20, 2009

Comfortable limitations

I was so discouraged in teaching as I beginning to feel that i have so many weaknesses and I cant be the teacher that God wanted me to be. But today.. I read about Moses.

He complained and he felt that he did not have the ability to do what god asked him. But God has the power to create us. He made Moses the way he was.

I need to learn to be grateful. For God is my creator.

Like the flowers in the garden, I am made unique. What is flaws? who defines them? Weaknesses are simply part of how God created me and how he can best love me, and love through me. I can be an instrument of his extraordinary work - a work that can only be accomplished through my unique setg of characteristics and circumstances.

wherever I am discouraged and feel that i cant do well - i MUST rem to see this as an opportunity to learn to trust God a little more. He made me this way so that i can do the most amazing work. therefore, he will be with me to teach me how.

I will be confident!

Live each day in expectation of the miracles ahead.

No comments: