
Hey guys...
it been really a super duper long time since i blogged....
just wanna let everyone noe tt there is a spree going on this saturday.. 23 sep 2006.
I will be selling stuff and most imptly there will be a lot of nice stuff around the whole flee..
pls come and support and check it out ya...

IT is at GASHAUS:) super near bugis mrt and ops Nanyang Academy of fine arts..

#9 will be the space I am taking.. but wont be so mean to force u buy stuff from me only.. feel free to shop ya.. I am sure you all will find super nice stuff at a super low price:)
Anyone who have question can refer to this website for more info
http://community.livejournal.com/sgselltrade/9665180.html
or email me at gwen86@gmail.com:)
I look forward to seeing u all there on saturday...
cheers:)
No comments:
Post a Comment