Friday, May 23, 2008

It's been almost half a year. Time really flies... I ve officially graduated. Most my friends are travelling around the world. I also did my fair bit of travelling. Now the painful and harsh truth. - Reality is harsh.

I been preparing myself for this day to come. The time to find a job. The time to be serious. The time to build myself up. The time to grow up.

Why. Do. I. Feel. Sad.

I don't know. I feel like i do not even understand myself anymore. How can I even convinced myself to do something that i am clueless about.

Dear God, guide me. Give me a sign. Help me to make decision.

Singapore government are really nice. But. Maybe they could be nicer. How about planning my future for me? haha. like real they will.

They stop the plan for students after degree. typical girl will go kindergarten --> take PSLE --> O levels --> A levels or Dip --> University.

After Uni --> what u do, where u go, it depends on urself.

the poor little girl will have to find her own path and hopefully survive in the competitive and harsh world.

Looking forward only to being able to meet her savior one day.

How tough? Perseverance.

God bless me. Help. Help. Help.

Prayers for me pls.

clueless.

No comments: