Gwen-Raduation day!!!!
Thanks for everyone who turned up and make it special for me. So many people that i wanna to thank.
Thanks to my dearest family.. the constant support and those weekly visit to hall4 to send me home. I really thank my dad and mum for everything. The hassles and the care and concern for me.
Thanks to my spiritual family.. those who turn up to take photos with me.. congratulate me and just being there to support me during my tough moments... I am truly encouraged and touched.
Thanks to my NTU mates.. from marketing class to my roomies.. and my fyp group and tutor... I am really fortunate to have u guys as my fellow project mates.. without all the support i doubt i will be able to make it and do well in my school...
Lastly.. without God i wont be graduating so smoothly and finding a job.
Thanks for all the insights i learn from him. and how i can always apply this mentality and mindset in my future.
I going to be a secondary school teacher in Kuo Chuan Presbyterian. Please keep me in your prayers... I believe in God everything is possible. Help me along in everything i do.
Thanks my dear lord.
I love u guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment