My first teacher's day as a secondary school teacher.
I am grateful, excited and happy. I am really grateful to God for showing me the direction that I can embark and really fulfilled my dream of doing and shining my best for him. In this special school, I am able to work towards my dream and fight on this battle.
Excited for term 4. when i officially take over my classes and teach. I know I m not trained and at times i will struggle with the ability to deliver my lesson to the kids. But dear lord, give me strength and courage. the two pictures will be a form of reminder how much I can strive to give my best as a teacher. thx to 1 Peace and 2 Joy.
Happy that being a teacher allow to be experience this indescrible feeling of contentment. Just hearing the well wishes of the kids as well as seeing the smiles of student appreciating the hard work of teachers. It is just worth it.
Thank you Lord for your great plans for Gwen =)
Love,
G
No comments:
Post a Comment