Happy Children Day to all the kids in the world.
I beginning to appreciate how much god love the children and how jesus shared about being like little children so that we can get to heaven one day.
I am grateful that I have a wonderful family that loves me alot. Even though it is easy to be ungrateful and take thing for granted, I am still very fortunate that my mum loves me above all. I believe God's love is even greater considering the fact that he already shape us when we were in our mother's womb.
Yesterday some of us went to the orphanage in Batam. It was such a special moment for me. Being only child, I always feel that there is a need to hang out with people, play with neighbours in order to feel loved and warmth. Being in kingdom, gives me so many opportunities to do hang out, doing things together and also spread love to others. One of this little boy that I had gotten attached to in the orphanage, his name is Firman. I cant believe how easily attached I have gotten with the kids there. But one feeling I dislike when visiting orphanage is the feeling when we had to leave. The sadness in the eyes of the kids really break my heart. To them, we were here for short span of few hours and we probably might be out of their lives forever. Yet, they just need our warmth hugs, running with them, playing catch and ball games. They just need people to love them. Something to replace the missing love of their family.
Well... I just wanted to blog it down to remind myself how grateful I should be towards my family and how I need to spread love to everyone around me, which includes the teenages that I am teaching. arghs. they can definitely challenge u mentally that become a love-hate relationship. In short, children or teens are the best time to impact their lives. Even thought orphans can win over our sympathy easily, my sec sch students also deserve my effort in helping them, guiding them and loving them. I want, i need and i should really remind myself God's love for the children and how much I should imitate God in loving them all my heart.
Guess i will be dedicating my life to kids from now on. They are my very motivation of giving my best to God, People, Lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment