Friday, November 14, 2008

time flies 14 nov 2008


Today is a special day - 14 nov 2008. my spiritual birthday!

Dearest Lord, so many things had changed just this year. I cant believe that I survived and is still surviving. I am so grateful to you. For everything you have placed in my life. Spiritually --> i have grown so much in my walk with you, my faith in believing in your plans, my love for people around me and my mission in seek and saving the lost. Life is simple and amazingly wonderful because I am able to have you in my life and allow you to be the one that plan any single step i take.

From the start of this year, I witness few sisters making their decision to leave church, i also see many victories in the sisters that I am taking care of; changing and growing. I m grateful even though different situation happen. Dear Lord, I am grateful for the blessings you allow me to enjoy. Mainly to be able to travel overseas, to Australia, meeting the disciples from melbourne, sydney, perth. To Indonesia, Jakarta and even retreats to KL. Wow. amazing.

This year is also the decision making year. I officially graduated. I need to decide what job to take. where is my future heading. God is faithful. He is there. supportive of me. Guiding me. Helping me to see which direction is the best.

RIght now. I am teaching in a sec sch. fired-up and excited to see my future. teacher to be. i cant believe that i actually ended up in a job that i would never seee myself in like 5 yrs ago. I also picture myself as a business woman, marketing ex, comedian, actress, whatever role but never a teacher. but NEVER say Never. haha. God will work things out according to his timing.

Over this year, I also witness many changes in my friendship with people. I learnt alot of patience, trust and love. sometimes things doesnt go the way it seeem to be. but whatever happens, happens for a reason. I grown and learnt through the different situation that god has placed in my life.

Now that i am working, i also learn another new perspective: contributing back to my family. wow. life is not as simple as that. family situation can be challenging and duanting. I got scared. but with god, everything is possible. I do not know how, when and what, but i pray sincerely for god to allow my family to be united and turn to him in all situation. Allow me to be responsible and filial as a daughter to be the constant support in my family. I love my parents so much.

Dear lord, I thank you for blessing me in terms of my family, my career as a coming teacher, in my relationship with disciples and also being able to reach out to friends constantly. I await the day where I will see you in the kingdom and heard you commenting: 'well done, good and faithful servant'=)

Today is extra special cos it is a friday where 5 yrs ago I was baptised on a friday night at 8.24pm at eko's swimming pool. even though today i have to work and serve in the staff dinner, I am grateful for god is with me throughout.

I pray and wish that 6 yrs from now. which will be another friday 14 nov 2014, I can be doing much more for god, loving him, loving people dearly and reaching out to many people especially the teenagers=). Pray for my dreams to come true and that everything I do will be pleasing in the eyes of GOD><

To god be the glory. Amen.

No comments: