Thursday, February 23, 2006

Making room for the savior

I remember one morning when i was in hurry... As I passes the drawing room, the door was ajar. Looking in I saw a fire in the fireplace and the Lord sitting there..."Blessed Master, forgive me. Have you been here all these mornings?"

"Yes," He said, "I told you I would be here every morning to meet with you." Then i was even more ashamed. He had been faithful in spite of my faithlessness. I asked His forgiveness and He readily forgave me..

He said," The trouble with you is this: You have been thinking of the quiet time, of the Bible study and prayer time, as a factor in your own spiritual progress, but you have forgotten that this hour means something to Me also."

read this for my QT. felt really impacted. sometimes it is so easy to miss a day or 2 of QT. but when we understand and feel that God waiting. we ll prob value the time spend with God more.

Relationship with God need to be nurtured, protected and loved. Not just daily routine QT and prayer.

No comments: