Wednesday, March 08, 2006

jus a normal day

I Lnaret tihs in my PE : Voitasliausin Iontrfaomin and Prcpeteoin. Try rnadieg waht I am sniyag wedn i jsut tpye the frsit and lsat wrod rhigt. I tnhik it is rlaely itenersntig.

Aawyay, tadoy has been a bnriog day. I wkoe up at 10++ to wcath Aziamng Rcae at 11am. Azaimng Rcae is scuh a itenersntig Sohw. Letar try to sduty and fgriue out my aucnocntig tuitoarl puls my sitaitscs. But olny mnagae to acocimsplh one wtih the hlep of Shptaeine.

Salck or reahtr try stnduyig a bit more in my room atefr septh lfet. but.. stlil suctk at the smae qetiousn of the sttas tut. msis ginog for mdeiwek toady. msis the fsheolliwp with caisnhtirs and msis ginog bcak hmoe driung wekdaeys. msis my bed. msis my room. i cnat wiat to go bcak on fidray.

try reading see whether you understand...

in conclusion:

I m BroEd!

No comments: